Minimalist design, maximum comfort. When a handheld just isn’t enough, but an ultrarunning vest feels like overkill, the Dart is your streamlined companion. The Dart has been a favorite among runners for years, thanks to its simple and intuitive features: a zippered essentials pocket in the back, and a stretchy pocket on the harness for gels or bars.
• The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
• Reflectivity for early morning or evening runs
• Made with ultralight materials
• Front-facing pockets on harness for easy fuel and gear storage
• Tube trap holds your bite valve in place between sips
• HYDRATION CAPACITY:1.5L
• HYDRATION TYPE:CRUX™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
• BPA/BPS/BPF FREE:Yes
• QUICK LINK DISCONNECT:No
• GEAR CAPACITY:0.5L
• PACK WEIGHT:200 g
• DIMENSIONS:31.5 x 22 x 12.5 cm
• FITS TORSO:38-53 cm
• BACK PANEL:Padded Mesh
• WAIST BELT:N/A
• NUMBER OF EXTERIOR POCKETS:4
When all you want is water, this minimalist bike pack has you covered—enough water for a 2-hour ride, and a safe zip pocket for keys and essentials. The new Crux™ reservoir also offers 20% more water per sip for faster hydration in the saddle.
The convenience of external fill in a sleek bike pack. The 2.5L Crux™ reservoir can be refilled on the fly via the quick-release flap on the front of the pack. Two external pockets for small items like keys, wallet, phone or storage for a shed layer. We’ve also added reflective accents to keep you visible on early…
The ultimate minimalist bike pack, with a specific fit. Grab this light and simple pack when you only need the bare essentials for your 2-hour adventure. The new Crux reservoir is designed to make refilling your water supply even easier, and the simple on/off valve lets you seal things shut when you're not drinking.