Minimalist design, maximum comfort. When a handheld just isn’t enough, but an ultrarunning vest feels like overkill, the Dart is your streamlined companion. The Dart has been a favorite among runners for years, thanks to its simple and intuitive features: a zippered essentials pocket in the back, and a stretchy pocket on the harness for gels or bars.
• The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
• Reflectivity for early morning or evening runs
• Made with ultralight materials
• Front-facing pockets on harness for easy fuel and gear storage
• Tube trap holds your bite valve in place between sips
• HYDRATION CAPACITY:1.5L
• HYDRATION TYPE:CRUX™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
• BPA/BPS/BPF FREE:Yes
• QUICK LINK DISCONNECT:No
• GEAR CAPACITY:0.5L
• PACK WEIGHT:200 g
• DIMENSIONS:31.5 x 22 x 12.5 cm
• FITS TORSO:38-53 cm
• BACK PANEL:Padded Mesh
• WAIST BELT:N/A
• NUMBER OF EXTERIOR POCKETS:4
When all you want is water, this minimalist bike pack has you covered—enough water for a 2-hour ride, and a safe zip pocket for keys and essentials. The new Crux™ reservoir also offers 20% more water per sip for faster hydration in the saddle.
There's a reason this is one of our bestselling, longest-running packs, it's got everything you need, and nothing you don't. The M.U.L.E. has a narrow gauge design that keeps it light and manoeuvrable even when it's fully loaded for a day of mountain biking, it won't get in your way. The latest edition is built around the brand new Crux reservoir, which is even easier to load and refill and delivers more water with every sip.